Thursday, June 12, 2014

A little TMI. . . . . . I apologize in advance

I am in the middle of my off week and have been feeling good minus one very serious issue. I have had constipation for the past 3 1/2 days so severe I entertained the idea of going to the ER. The ER would not be able to do much, but WOW the pain has been horrible and nothing will take it away. Lots of OTC stool softeners, laxatives, suppositories and as much water as I can manage. Late yesterday I finally began to have no pain and this morning I feel great. Still no movement but at least little to no pain. I haven't been able to eat, everything tastes gross and makes my stomach hurt. UGH

Monday I went for a bike ride hoping the motion would help. It was getting way too hot for riding but I was able to get about 12.5 miles in before I felt completely drained. A nice nap afterward helped.

Tuesday, Shandee brought the grand babies and Cristopher came over for the day. I had to rest a lot but enjoyed having everyone around and watching them play and enjoy the water. Emma is in love with her playhouse and so are the boys. Robert took Shandee on a special sushi date and Cris got the rest of us pizza.



My very good friend Blythe came to visit on Wednesday afternoon. We have not seen each other for a couple of years. I sure do miss her and was glad to have a couple of hours to catch up. We have both been through a plethora of changes in the last five years and now we have much happier lives. Can's wait to see her again soon. I will be feeling worse next time, but always nice to have visits.

So, today. What to do today. Well, I'll take Kylee to the The Mud Mill for some fun ceramic painting. Lunch and shopping. Who knows what the rest of the day will bring.

2nd Chemo on Monday 6/16. I am sure I will have much to complain about after that one. 

Stay strong and positive ALWAYS. This is just a bump in the road of life. (A very big bump)


1 comment:

  1. Remember how much I care about you and love you little sis. :)

    ReplyDelete